Attention: Stressed Out Property Owners
“You collect the checks. We’ll take care of the headaches.”
How You Can Collect More Profit From Your Properties While Experiencing Less Stress Than Ever In The Next 12 Months
We get it. You have worked hard to build up your portfolio of properties and built yourself a nice investment that puts money in the bank every month. And you have been able to manage all the hard work that goes along with it.
But, deep down you know that it shouldn’t take so much hard work to maintain something that is supposed to be producing “passive” income, right?
Getting a property ready, finding suitable tenants, running credit and background checks, dealing with maintenance, calls from tenants at all hours of the night, eviction proceedings, unexpected repairs, getting a new tenant when the current one moves out early, and on and on and on….all to get to the part you care about the most: collecting the check so you can build your equity and profits.
All Real Estate Investors have 4 major concerns:
- Maximizing Your Earnings while Minimizing Your Expenses
- Timely and Proper Rent Collection and Disbursement of Money
- Expedited and Current Reporting and Complete Accountability
- Regular and Complete Real Estate Maintenance at Competitive Rates
The Answer To These Concerns:
Take the headaches of property management away by hiring us- the experts, then sit back and enjoy your well-deserved profits!
Chuck Faint Realty Team will provide your vacant property with continuous quality exposure.
By using innovative marketing and advertising techniques we will fill out vacant spaces with qualified tenants fast. We take great care throughout the tenant qualification and selection process.
Our streamlined operations system eliminates unnecessary costs and wastage. We have a stringent selection process for all suppliers and service providers in place.
We have an automated Collections and Disbursement system that takes care of the revenue flow of the property; all entries are also checked by our auditor monthly.
Everything is documented intimately in user-friendly statements along with any property-related documents that are mailed monthly for inspection by property owners and their representatives.
We employ professional maintenance people to attend to all properties under our management. Our dedicated staff is knowledgeable on all aspects of real estate property maintenance and supervision.
We have contingency plans for all risks and disaster related incidents in place. With an emergency maintenance phone in place, there won’t be any more late night calls waking you up and stressing you out.
We safeguard your investment by keeping your property attractive through regular maintenance, attention to the Cost-to-Benefit Ratio, and practicing regular inspections in order to prevent rather than fix problems.
So let’s break it down…This is What You Are Getting From Us:
- We treat management of your property as if it were management of our property. Because of that we take the tenant acquisition and vetting processes with great respect.
- We show your rental property by appointment only and only to prospective renters who have gone through our application process. This eliminates renters who aren’t serious and respects the time of all parties.
- We run full background checks on all prospective tenants: credit, criminal record, sex offender registry, and the last FIVE years of rent history.
- Upon approval of a tenant’s application by the Property Manager, our team schedules an appointment to sign the lease, required addendums, rules & regulations, proof of transfer of utilities, renters insurance, transfer of keys.
- We follow up with all tenants for a 5 day post move-in inspection.
- Know When You Are Getting Paid: Unless previously agreed upon, all rents are due 1st – 5th of the month and late on the 6th. If the tenant does not respond to late notices, the eviction papers will be filed in court on the last Tuesday of the month in order to be in court the following Friday. Once eviction papers are filed, the eviction proceedings will be seen to completion with NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Maintenance & Emergency Maintenance Phone lines are available to tenants 24/7. If a requested repair is discovered to be the fault of the tenant, then we will invoice the tenant. We keep YOU as the Property Owner informed on the status of any repairs, requests, or concerns of the tenant.
- We Send You A Monthly Statement to include any original invoices (we keep copies on file) as well as any other pertinent documents related to your property.
- We give YOU regular updates by email as necessary for your property. This way you know what is going on with your investment, but you don’t have to be annoyed with the details.
So now the question is…WHAT DOES IT COST?
Before we discuss our fees, ask yourself this:
WHAT IS IT COSTING YOU NOT TO HAVE OUR SERVICE?
Imagine all the time you are sinking into doing all this work yourself.
Finding the tenants, vetting their backgrounds, dealing with the late night and early morning emergencies, dealing with the courts and evictions, and so on.
Maybe you are even doing the maintenance yourself (we have all been there!).
How much is all that time invested into maintaining your investment saving you versus what you could be making if you had that time and peace of mind and clarity to invest into finding more properties? Growing your investments more?
Seriously, think of a number. Thousands? Tens of thousands? MORE?
Think of your rental properties as your company and yourself as the CEO. And CEOs don’t do the maintenance work or mundane tasks for their company.
They hire qualified employees to do the work so they can focus on higher-level tasks to grow the company so they can make even MORE MONEY.
While property management may cost a little more upfront, it frees YOU up as the CEO of your rental property company to make more moves to grow your portfolio of properties even more.
Not only that, but imagine all the extra time you will have to enjoy the proceeds from your investment. You’ll have more time to spend with your family, take that vacation, or even take a nap, all because you can breathe easy knowing we have your back.
In short, hiring us gives you more time to spend living your life.
“So for real, what are your fees?”
We charge NOTHING up front. ZERO. We want to have a conversation with you and make sure that we are a good fit for each other.
Honestly, we don’t work with every property owner that comes through our door. Some situations are just not ideal for us, and we would rather work with amazing clients that allow everybody to WIN.
This way, expectations are clearly spelled out up front and no feelings have to be hurt later on.
Nothing is perfect in business, but we strive to be champions in our industry. We want to work for and with awesome property owners that want to make a lot of money together with us for years to come.
If after our conversation we determine that we should move forward, we will go through our contract with you.
Our fees are as follows:
- 50% of the first month’s rent. This covers our marketing costs for advertising your property all over the Internet in all the top-dog real estate search engines, as well as the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This also takes care of our staff vetting prospective tenants for your properties.
- On Single Family Units: The Greater of 10% of the Monthly Rent or $80. This covers our cost to collect monthly rents, address any tenant needs, and send you monthly statements and email/phone updates.
- For Multi-Unit Owners: We discuss our rates here based on how many properties you have us manage. The more properties you have with us, the better able we are to serve you and save money on a bulk management discount.
Additional fees can apply if you need additional help with:
- Payment of Multiple Expenses
- Supervision of Maintenance or Projects
If any added expense will arise, we let you know up front before doing anything so there are no surprise headaches at the end of the month.
“So what’s the next step?”
Give us a call or text us at (336) 552-4343.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will set up an appointment where we can both sit down and talk about working together.
If after our conversation, we feel that we are a good fit, we can sign some papers and get started working hard for you.
That way you can start getting the checks, we can manage the headaches for you, and you can get back to growing your empire with less weight on your shoulders. Everybody wins.
If you’ve read this far, then you know that you shouldn’t put this off any longer. Get your freedom back and grow your business.
Call or email us today and we will get right back to you.
Wishing you success!